PPC stands for Pay – Per Click. Here advertisers charges cost for each “click“ which they advertise for the public. It is used to reach the targeted audience at your website rather than to earn from them. Search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. charges some fee for every single click advertised by them at the top of the search page.
PPC is a part of SEO which is used to grow your business in a short span of time.
PPC is used for campaigning which is effective to:
- Brand Building
- Enhance Sales
- Boost the leads
E.g. Suppose a company namely Kvcolor which provides best SEO Services and best Digital Marketing wants to expand business in Jaipur then it shall campaign in a selective area by using PPC to make it as a brand as well as to make more clients.
When you search for something Google shows some ads to you first before the websites that is called as Google Ads. Google charges cost to show your ads on the top of search pages. For each different keyword Google place bids i.e. for different keywords different CPC (Cost-Per Click) is calculated.
- Influence the Audience
- Get rid of competition
- Aid visibility to targeted audience
- Campaign strategies based on user’s demographics such as age, locality, profession wise, etc.
- Brand Exposure
- Produce Results in Right Time
- Focus multiple keywords at a time
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA)
- Can Measure your Performance
- Easy to calculate your ROI
- Pay only when user click
- Expand your business globally
- Manage your campaigns