Retargeting ads campaign is online advertising to your bounced traffic when they leave your website. In a survey, it is found that only 2% of the website traffic converts to your client. Thus, Retargeting is a process in which the targeted traffic is the rest 98% who are interested in your services but didn’t convert yet.

How does Retargeting work?
Retargeting is a cookie-based technology that uses javascript code. This code is anonymous to your site by placing cookies in their browsers. When a new visitor comes to the location, the code drops a cookie in the browser. Using that cookie, we produce data on the bounced traffic. And this is how retargeting works.

There are different types of campaigns, such as Google Retargeting Campaigns, Facebook Retargeting Campaigns, etc. It is essential to retarget our non-converted traffic and convert them into business.
Our retargeting strategy delivers attractive and catchy advertisement design which helps in successful campaigns and gets you the best results. Kvcolor always focuses on lead generation.